It's just like sending e-mail: (1) Choose File (2) Enter e-mail address (3) Click send
- An encrypted connection protects your files while you upload them to our fortress-like data center.
- Our secure server stores your files temporarily until they are downloaded by your recipient(s).
- Security guards patrol our data center inside the building and outside the building, and monitor the facility with cameras 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- When you send someone a file, your recipient will receive an email with a link to click on to download your file. Only your recipients can download your files.
- Your files are stored encrypted on our server; we can't even look at them.
- When your file is downloaded, we'll send you an email receipt.
- Your files are automatically deleted off of our server after one week.
- If you need help or have questions, visit the contact us page and submit the contact form.