The Best Way To Send Files (TM)
Why ZapFiles.com is "The Best Way To Send Files":
Use your own domain name -
Do you put your hotmail or aol account on your business card? Why would you send or receive important data using a generic brand for communications? You should be promoting your brand, not someone else's brand.
ZapFiles for Teams allows you to use any domain of your choice to send or receive large documents, presentations, pictures or video, or other data.
- With STP for Teams you can have as many user accounts as you like. There is no need to pay on a per account basis. We offer plans based on bandwidth, which eliminates the need to manage licenses or pay for people who may not use the service.
Service Level Guarantee
- We offer a 99.9% availability service level guarantee. We're searching, and can't find anyone else who offers that. Doesn't your business deserve to have the service available at all times? When you need to transfer a large document, your ZapFiles service is ready.
Better than Email
- Send large files using ZapFiles.com because it is fast, easy and secure. When you are sending large files as email attachments, your files are sent in a way that is not secure. Your data is at risk, and you may be liable for leaking sensitive data. Internet Service Providers and corporate mail servers are blocking large attachments because when you send large files through email those files actually double in size and add a lot of load and expense to the data center. Send to person protects your data, so you can transfer large files securely, protecting yourself, your clients, and your business.
Better than FTP
- FTP is not a secure way to send large files. You can use SFTP, but that takes work to setup, train users and enforce discipline on your users to use it. You have to create accounts for the sender and each recipient, and you have to routinely clean out old files from your FTP server or you'll run out of disk space. ZapFiles.com's unique Zero Administration
approach allows users to create their own accounts which are granted access automatically according to your rules, such as having an email account on your company domain, so you never have to manage user accounts. Files are automatically deleted when they expire, so you never have to clean out the server. When users send big files using ZapFiles.com, files are encrypted as they are uploaded, so file transfers are always secure.
Better than other Managed File Transfer Services
- Only ZapFiles.com provides a 99.9% up time guarantee. Why doesn't everyone do that? Maybe they store your files on a PC in a closet. We have a SAS 70 Level 2 certified data center, with backup equipment, 24x7 monitoring, redundant data connections, and redundant electricity sources. We have security patrol inside and outside of the facility at all times. Who do you trust with your data? Only ZapFiles provides a zero administration solution. Everyone else requires you to manually ad and remove user accounts. Only ZapFiles.com provides Unlimited User Accounts
Better than your corporate LAN / VPN
- When you use your corporate LAN to send big files, you'll lose a lot of performance when working internationally. The protocol for LAN's doesn't work well over large distances. The ZapFiles system uses the HTTP protocol which is much faster than the LAN file system especially over large distances.
Use ZapFiles.com to send large files. We’ll transport any type of file, including
Word Documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel Spreadsheets, MP3s, entire CDs
and DVDs, Photoshop, Illustrator documents and more.